Job Title: Senior Project Surveyor
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 DOE + car, pension & company benefits
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic Senior Project Surveyor opportunity has arisen with a principal Tier 1 Construction Contractor. You will be a vital member of the Commercial team, providing package procurement & cost control whilst ensuring the financial position of a multi-million construction project.
Role Purpose of the Senior Project Surveyor:
As a Senior Project Surveyor, you will report in to the Project Lead, with responsibility for;
- Understanding the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved.
- Understanding the forecast cost to completion, establish and use cost management systems.
- Assisting in risk and opportunity management.
- Participating in managing the Design Change Management philosophy in accordance with the Project Strategy.
- Monitoring and managing disputes and litigation procedures and monitor, manage and conclude all final accounts.
- Input into the endlife forecasting through internal procedures, the monthly cost / value reconciliations, the variation's procedures and the risk and opportunity management procedures.
Requirements of the Senior Project Surveyor:
- Experience of working on medium to large Build projects in excess of £30m
- Experience of NEC Contracts
- BSc or HND in Quantity Surveying or Commercial subject
- SMSTS qualified with the relevant CSCS Card
- Previous Defence project experience desirable
**Full job description available on request.
How to apply for this Senior Project Surveyor role:
If you are interested in this Senior Project Surveyor position, please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07921 213806.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Senior Project Surveyor role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business