Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Glasgow - office / site visits / home-working
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 DOE plus company benefits
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic Senior Civil Engineer opportunity has arisen with a Tier 1 Engineering Contractor, operating across Ireland, UK & Northern Europe in the power transmission and distribution, data centres and pharmaceuticals sectors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop their leadership capabilities in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Key Role Purpose of the Senior Civil Engineer:
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you will join a well-established Transmission & Distribution team, you will be responsible for the management, coordination and support of all civil elements from tender & delivery, through to completion of works with an emphasis on safety, civil design and quality checking to service electrical project requirements.
- You will interface and work with the project team on delivery, engage with the Client, co-ordinate with the civil sub-contractor project management team on site from start-up through to handover.
- You will play a key role in continued growth, delivering projects and client service that are world class.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering coupled with 8+ years engineering design/project management experience.
- Experience in Civil Engineering design for substation or electrical power installations to the relevant design codes.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures – knowledge of the team, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates.
- Happy to work in office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to be a part of major frameworks & projects throughout Scotland; you will receive professional and personal development opportunities to help you become an engineering, people and commercial leader.
**Full job description available on request.
*Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.