Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Glasgow - office / site visits / home-working
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic Senior Civil Engineer opportunity has arisen with a Tier 1 Engineering Contractor, operating across Ireland, UK & Northern Europe in the power transmission and distribution, data centres and pharmaceuticals sectors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop their leadership capabilities in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Key Role Purpose of the Senior Civil Engineer:
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you will join a well-established Transmission & Distribution team, you will be responsible for the management, coordination and support of all civil elements from tender & delivery, through to completion of works with an emphasis on safety, civil design and quality checking to service electrical project requirements.
- You will interface and work with the project team on delivery, engage with the Client, co-ordinate with the civil sub-contractor project management team on site from start-up through to handover.
- You will play a key role in continued growth, delivering projects and client service that are world class.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering coupled with 8+ years engineering design/project management experience.
- Experience in Civil Engineering design for substation or electrical power installations to the relevant design codes.
- Experience in managing & coordinating major projects.
- Pre & Post Construction experience.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures; those within the team, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates.
- Happy to work in office environment.
Package offered for this Senior Civil Engineer role:
• £60,000 - £80,000 base salary DOE
• 21 days annual leave + BH
**Full detailed job description available on request.
How to apply for this Senior Civil Engineer role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to be a part of major frameworks & projects throughout Scotland; you will receive professional and personal development opportunities to help you become an engineering, people and commercial leader.
If you are interested in this Senior Civil Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07921213806.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Senior Civil Engineer role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business