This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a well known main contractor and work within the commercial team on Residential Developments/Land Developments. Therefore House builder/House Developer experience is essential for this role.
The company is an award-winning main contractor who are market leaders in the residential development sector. Your role as Quantity Surveyor will part of the Commercial Team within the housing team being procurement, payments, cost/value reconciliations.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Collate information and reports
- Sub contract payments/orders
- Pricing and agreeing costs
- Keep payment record sheets up to date
- Agree and input progress
- Produce valuation breakdown reconciliation
- Assist in carrying out cost and value reconciliation
- Attend site based meetings and very contractor claims
- Comply with company policies, procedures and instructions at all times
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working for House builder/Housing developer
- Qualified to a minimum level of HNC in construction related course
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position undertaking the above activities and working on residential projects.
- Ideally hold a valid and appropriate CSCS card or commit to obtaining one.
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- £40,000-£55,000 plus car or car allowance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or call Lisa-marie on 07921388030.
Apply now for this Quantity Surveyor role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business