This is a great opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a well known main contractor and work within the commercial team on Residential Developments/Land Developments. Therefore House builder/House Developer experience is essential for this role.
The company is an award-winning main contractor who are market leaders in the residential development sector. Your role as Estimator will part of the Commercial Team within the housing team being responsible for producing appraisals with the land team, monitoring and controlling expenditure on all of the divisional departments be controlling cost of sales and ensuring all commercial policies and procedures are adhered to.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Estimator role:
- Land Appraisals and Acquisitions
- Review, establish and report on risks and opportunities with each land bid
- Liaise with all relevant disciplines and third parties to successfully compile land bids in line with agreed timescales.
- Review, analyse, query, input and report
- Create plots and budgets from land appraisals
- Prepare and presents budgets/Reports
- Establish and maintain regional cost libraries in respect of house types, prelims (build & sales) site and infrastructure works.
- Establish base costs for new house types
- Ensure bill of quantities are produced and maintained in support of land bids and site orders including house types.
- Cost/Benefit analysis on existing, alternative and new methods of construction.
- Ensure plots and garages created as part of a budget have full and relevant schedules to make sure orders can be placed without delay.
- Prepare budgets, tender, negotiate
- Ensure clear and concise information is available to present at key milestones
- Comply with procedures, company policies and instructions
Experience required for this Estimator role:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working for House builder/Housing developer
- Qualified to a minimum level of HNC in construction related course
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position undertaking the above activities and working on residential projects.
- Ideally hold a valid and appropriate CSCS card or commit to obtaining one.
Package offered for this Estimator role:
- £55,000-£70,000GBP plus car or car allowance
How to apply for this Estimator role:
If you are interest in this Estimator position then please apply via this job board or call Lisa-marie on 07921388030.
Apply now for this Estimator role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business