An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Administrator to work for a main contractor that has a great reputation in the west of Ireland.
you'll be working on a large residential project on the outskirts of Galway City working closely with the Project Manager. To succeed in this role you will need a strong background in construction admin and have experience working with BCar. and Procore.
· Manage document control process in line with the Company’s document management system.
· Manage the preparation of the O&M/Safety File and in BC(a)R submissions.
· Assist BC(a)R Coordinator with document reviews and handover process.
· Coordinate quality management system in conjunction with the site team.
· Ensure all documents conform to established standards and procedures.
· Manage internal handover process for LDI and client liaison for the projects.
· Ensure accessibility, traceability, and accuracy of documents.
· Ensure construction records are compiled and maintained in good time.
· General site admin including but not limited to: procurement, IT, onboarding & offboarding, office management and reporting.
· Manage set up and dismantling of site offices and welfare areas as required.
· Undertake any administrative duties as necessitated by changing business needs.
· Previous Site Admin experience is required.
· 2-4 years minimum experience in a Construction Admin role
· Experience working with BCar is essential.
· Building industry technical and practical knowledge is crucial.
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Strong team-building skills
· Experience with Pro Arc, Fusion or COIN’s preferred but not essential
· Base salary of €35,000 - €42,000 depending on experience
· 23 Days annual leave + public holidays
· Healthcare assurance
· Pension contribution
How to apply for this Site Administrator role:
If you are interested in this Site Administrator position, then please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 383 1166