I have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Engineer to join a leading rolling stock consultancy providing a comprehensive portfolio of services from technical specifications, component and vehicle testing, design/redesign and predictive maintenance.
This is a permanent role, which would sit within their Project Services division providing key project support activities including design/engineering support, procurement support, installation support, warrant support, workshop & tooling.
The role would suit an experienced engineer with a practical learning or a rail manufacturing operative/team leading looking to broaden their skillset. The company pride themselves on promoting within, opening opportunities for progression and development, and providing a positive, welcoming working environment.
This role will necessitate the need to work away from home within non-core hours on an ad hoc and longer-term basis as dictated by project requirements - travel, accommodation etc covered by the company.
Key responsibilities for this Service Delivery Engineer role:
- Liaising with clients and coordinating visits to client sites/depots.
- Fault finding in liaison with office-based engineers when required.
- Testing and calibration of equipment and replacement if needed.
- Plan and coordinate mobilisation activities prior to onsite activity - i.e method statements, modification procedures, labour provision, tooling requirements, calibration, preassembly, kitting etc.
- Plan and lead onsite works through coordination with relevant project engineer.
- Monitor onsite progress to ensure delivery to project timescales.
Experience required for this Service Delivery Engineer role:
- Have a practical/technical qualification in Engineering
- Ability to plan and lead vehicle modification programmes
- Understand installation/modification techniques - electrical and mechanical
- Ability to perform electrical and mechanical testing tasks.
- Willing to work away from home on a regular basis.
- Good fault finding and problem solving skills
- Process development
- Vehicle modification experience within a rail environment
- Engaged with the supply chain, materials and labour supplies.
Package offered for this Service Delivery Engineer role:
- Dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Hire car for when working away
- Company bonus scheme
- Hybrid working scheme
- Excellent personal development opportunities
How to apply for this Service Delivery Engineer role:
If you are interest in this position, then please apply via this job board.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Service Delivery Engineer role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business.