Our client, a well-established and highly regarded Tier One contractor, is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their Civil Engineering team for a large scale project in Belfast. They have been operating for over 100 years and have undertaken a wide range of civils & building construction projects throughout the UK and Ireland. This Quantity Surveyor will have strong commercial acumen with an ability to work within in a team environment. As a Quantity Surveyor, you will bring your expertise and knowledge, to support and assist the team. Fantastic opportunity for a hardworking individual to progress their career further and gain guidance from a great management team.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Assist in the production of pre-contract take-off, interim valuation and final account.
- A higher-level qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related field
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 086 4553372
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.