Birmingham and surrounding area
My client is a specialist Consultancy who have worked on some very high-profile projects around the UK and are currently working on major water projects around the UK.
They are seeking a project manager with a water background
To be suitable for the project manager position you must have;
- Experience as a project manager
- Experience in water projects
- Experience of Wastewater, Water treatment and Sewage treatment
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Degree / HND /HNC in civil engineering.
- 2 or more years experience of being a project manager
- Good IT Skills.
- Great opportunity to work on some major projects across the UK
- You will be office/Home based and have responsibility for delivery of multiple projects
- This role will be based in Leeds but will also accommodate for a hybrid working.
- You should ideally have previous experience on water projects
- Good salary and package on offer
Full job description can be sent on request
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.