Job Title: Project Manager, also keen to hear from Sub Agents, Site Agents, Site Manager and Project Engineers looking to step up.
Location: Sheffield and Barnsley
Salary / Benefits: £45k to £50k plus company car / allowance plus bonus
Start Date: immediate start available, however happy to wait notice periods for the right candidate
A multi-disciplinary engineering sub-contractor covering concept, design, installation and maintenance throughout the project timeline. As a company, they pride themselves on how they tackle complex projects across the UK and globally.
As a Project manager, you will be responsible for managing a range of complex projects and will be the point of contact between the client and the site.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure that the project is executed, delivered and installed on-time, within budget and in line with the specification
- Adhering to contractual agreement, you will ensure you have considered and evaluated the compensation events whilst accounting for the commercial and design impacts
- When required, you will attend site visits to understand limitations, HSE, equipment requirements and work towards solutions
- Support the scope of work with documentation relating to the delivery and a master document register
- Liaise between the client and project team regularly, communicating project needs, customer satisfaction and any restrictions
The appropriate Project Manager will:
- Have worked within infrastructure, ideally coming from a Rail or Civil Engineering.
- Have at least 3 years professional work experience (either as a Project Manager or similar)
- Be a motivated, team-player who has the ability to take a natural lead
The desired candidate will have experience working on Bridge related projects
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.