Project Coordinator - Warrington
Our client is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to work with the utilities team on a temporary to permanent basis
You will be working within the Pre-construction team on several interesting projects including Water, Civil Engineering and Telecoms.
The role is for a Project Coordinator helping with projects both tenders and live works.
- Experience working as a Project Coordinator previously
- Experience on multiple softwares and be IT literate
- Able to work under pressure
- Working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Utilities, Construction or Civil Engineering would be advantageous
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum (pro-rated for temporary contract)
Duration: 3 months temporary (potential to go permanent after)
If you are interested in this position please send a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob Finch on 0121 651 1666 to discuss.