A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking engineering consultancy who specialise in MEP, Environmental & Sustainability services within the rail and construction sectors. You will be joining a tight-knit team of dedicated, like-minded engineers and work alongside architects, developers, end users, designers and contractors on new build and refurbishment projects.
The Principal Engineer will be a leader in the electrical design and consultancy discipline, assisting in taking the business forward. I am looking for someone who is drive by an aim to deliver exceptional results, someone who is technically competent and who can lead and own end-to-end project managements and act as a strong client interface.
Key responsibilities for this Principal Engineer - Electrical role:
- Responsible for the design delivery of your team and own the quality of work that you team produces.
- Working alongside other Principal Engineers and Directors, facing clients, responding to client needs and developing & producing reports, specifications, undertaking site inspections and overseeing testing and commissioning activities.
- Perform electrical engineering design and oversee work developed and performed by the team.
- Provide technical leadership.
- Attending and arranging site visits, preparing clear and concise reports to summarise findings.
- To prepare and present designs, reports, calculations and specifications.
- Deliver projects to programme, budget and to match or exceed clients expectations.
Experience required for this Principal Engineer - Electrical role:
- Previous consultancy experience (Ideally 5-7 years).
- Excellent knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering.
- Previous experience within the rail sector.
- BEng or Meng qualified
- Chartered or working towards.
- Experience of site inspection, witness testing and supervision of contractors.
Package offered for this role:
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- Life & Medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Store discounts
- Active support in career development
- Company pension
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.