Our client, a busy Tier 1 main contractor, is currently seeking an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin. As part of the overall team, the M&E Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the overall financial management on some of their recently awarded projects within the pharmaceutical, commercial, and industrial sectors along with their turnkey data centre solutions. The company are looking forward to a strongpipeline of work in Ireland and the M&E Quantity Surveyor will play a key role in this growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects, the M&E QS's responsibilities fall into the following three areas:
- Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence, and final account.
- During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience with a Commercial Main Contractor with experience in the management of building contracts.
- Strong measurement and take off skills along with knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Work on own initiative as well as part of our growing team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical, as are strong organisation skills and the ability to create clear and concise reports
- Previous M&E experience with a main contractor essential
- €75k - €85k base salary
- Fully expensed vehicle
- 23 days AL
If you are interest in this M&E Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +353 5841672
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this M&E Quantity Surveyor role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.