IT Systems Engineer
Salary / Benefits:
Up to £32,000 dependant on experience + Pension, Health Insurance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading company for IT Systems Engineer to work in Manchester on exciting rail projects.
As part of this role, there is a strong opportunity to get involved with the wider business such as 2D & 3D Visualisation, Software Development, 3D Modelling and Animation.
Role Information includes but is not limited to:
- As an IT Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the existing Microsoft 365 infrastructure
- Strong experience utilising systems such as SharePoint, ProjectWise, WordPress etc.
- Data backup, disaster recovery procedures within the daily maintenance of the systems
- Hardware specification, procurement, and setup and hardware software asset management
To be suitable for the role as IT Systems Engineer you must have:
- Degree or similar in Information Technology or similar
- Have at least 3 years experience within IT support or system engineering
- Strong experience using ProjectWise, SharePoint, WordPress and PowerShell
- Some experience with a coding language or willingness to learn.
- Cloud solution integration (AWS/Azure)
- VPN and Routing Configuration
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.