This is a great opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a main contractor and work on exciting Rail Civil Engineering Projects.
The company is an award-winning main contractor who are market leaders in Railway Engineering Projects Nationally.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
As a Estimator, you will be accountable for the delivery of all estimating deliverables on their allocated project, including:
- GRIP Estimates
- Section Proposal Estimates (Funding submissions)
- Quarterly AFC refreshes,
- OBC and FBC Estimates (funding updates)
- 3rd Party Funding Estimates
- This will involves managing and working with specialist Discipline Estimators to develop the overall project AFC.
- The role will also lead the team in supporting estimating associated with Optioneering, Value Engineering and efficiency initiatives
Who are we looking for?
The following are mandatory requirements:
- Degree, HND in Civil Engineering or NVQ equivalent level.
- Suitable civil engineering Experience.
- Proven estimating experience in civil / rail engineering bids
- Considerable variety in types of work and disciplines priced, with understanding of methods and typical production rates / outputs
- Demonstrable understanding of common forms of contract
- Should demonstrate leadership and management skills and have experience of managing a team to achieve deadlines
Package offered for this Estimator role:
- £450-£500 per day
- Working from home / office location flexible
How to apply for this Estimator role:
If you are interested in this Estimator position, then please apply via this job board or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07701 287 122
Apply now for this Estimator role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business