Design Engineer - E&P
Doncaster, South Yorkshire / Hybrid Working
Salary / Benefits
£30,000 - £48,000 dependant on experience plus car / car allowance and package
An established and experienced railway infrastructure contractor is looking to take on an E&P Design Engineer to work on a variety of rail-based design, development and construction projects. encompassing the Signalling, Power and Communications sectors within mainline railways and urban mass transit systems
Seeking candidates with;
- Demonstrable experience working within E&P Design I deally in a railway environment
- A 'can-do' attitude, excellent organisational ability and ideally have working knowledge of Railway interfaces and practices.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Working towards Professional membership.
- Experience working on Rail Sector Projects including Electrical and Power, Energy, Lighting, Electrical Engineering, Signalling power supply, Power supply systems, Project Engineering, LV & HV Engineering etc
- Experience of 650 volt signalling installation design.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or Microstation and developing designs from first principles.
You will be responsible for the provision of designs, technical advice and guidance on one or more of our projects.
As a key member of the team you will ensure engineering excellence is achieved throughout the life cycle of the project, from pre contract tender input through design and implementation phases through to handover to the client.
You will also manage yourself effectively to deliver against agreed plans and budgets.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.