About Us: Our client is a leading construction and development company specializing in the creation of retirement communities that provide exceptional living experiences for seniors. With a commitment to excellence and a proven track record in the industry, they are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to lead and manage retirement community construction projects.
Position Overview: As a Construction Project Manager with a focus on retirement communities, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and completion of our client's construction projects. Your extensive experience in building retirement communities will be pivotal in ensuring the successful delivery of these specialized projects.
- Lead and manage the entire construction project lifecycle from initiation to completion, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, subcontractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project specifications and requirements are met.
- Oversee and coordinate all on-site activities, including subcontractor management, safety compliance, and quality control.
- Monitor and report project progress to senior management, identifying and addressing any potential issues or delays.
- Ensure that all projects comply with relevant building codes, regulations, and safety standards.
- Manage project documentation, including contracts, change orders, and project reports.
- Procure materials and equipment necessary for project execution.
- Foster a culture of safety on the construction site and promote a zero-incident workplace.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and cost-saving initiatives.
- Maintain strong client relationships and serve as the primary point of contact for project-related matters.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field (Master's preferred).
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Construction Project Manager, with a significant focus on retirement community construction.
- PMP or other relevant certifications are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and safety standards.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering retirement community construction projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Ability to travel as required for project sites.
- Competitive annual salary ranging between $135,000 and $170,000.
- RRSP matching program.
- Dental coverage.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation.
- Additional benefits as per company policy.