Up to £70k + Car Allowance + Pension + Generous Holiday Allowance
- Are you a Technical Coordinator or Technical Manager that is frustrated by a lack of career development?
- Do you feel like you're just a number and want to work for a company where you can realise your full potential?
- Do you want to work in a small team of experienced and ambitious industry professionals where you can learn from the best?
If the answer to any of the above is 'yes' then please get in touch as this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A cash rich and well established housing developer experiencing year on year growth are looking to appoint an ambitious Technical Manager or Technical Coordinator to work on project in and around the Birmingham area.
The successful candidate will be running their own sites in and around Birmingham. Technical Managers will be expected to be able to run their sites with little to no supervision and Technical Coordinators will be supported by the Head of Technical and the Senior Management team where needed.
The role will be a mixture of site and office based work and you will be expected to travel to sites in and around the Birmingham area. There will also be an option for some flexible working.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forward thinking company with a stable team and a company who actively promotes internal progression.
To be considered for this position:
- Experience working within the housing sector and ideally some experience working with a contractor.
- Architectural, engineering or site background
- Ability to be proactive and ability to plan, organise and manage all aspects of design.
- Competitive remuneration package on offer.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Rapidly growing business that has no debt and is financially stable.
- Family feel company.
If you would like more information on the Technical Manager position or any other vacancy please call Tom Szrejder on 07852320623 or apply via this job board and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.