Are you ready for a new career path? If you're looking for a new challenge and you're ready to get started in a fast-faced environment, have a look at what an opportunity with Navartis could offer you...
Do you want to join the one of the fastest growing technical recruitment consultancies as a Recruitment Consultant?
No recruitment experience? No problem! Here at Navartis we want the very best talent within sales to join us in our Dublin Office.
We're looking for:
· Goal orientated, money motivated sales professionals
· Ambitious, resilient people with a fantastic work ethic
· Recent graduates with a competitive nature and outgoing personality
Navartis are a global leading, project focused technical Recruitment Consultancy that has seen growth, year on year and we have no intentions of slowing down!
With offices in Dublin, Leeds, London, Doncaster, Birmingham, Toronto Canada, Sydney Australia and more to open soon, Navartis has ambition to become the markets leading supplier of White-Collar Professionals throughout the Power, Rail, Telecoms, Civil Engineering and Construction sectors.
We offer a fun, creative working environment, industry leading training and support along with a competitive basic salary and un-capped bonus scheme!
In return for all your hard work we offer;
- A generous starting base salary aligned to your experience of up to €30k.
- A quick route to progress your base salary through a quarterly performance linked review process.
- A clear progression chart
- Bonuses in excess of €3000 per month (our record to date is in excess of € 10,500)
- Discounted Gym membership
- A fully expensed iPhone & laptop
- Monday to Friday working hours - no weekends with an early finish on a Friday!
- Social Events
- Top Performers prizes to win, driving experience days, spa days, sky dive days and champagne lunches to name but a few!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied and demanding. From day one you will join our Training Academy where you will receive industry leading training delivered by our experienced in-house Training Team
- Using sales, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key in order to build better, stronger relationships with client companies.
- Attracting candidates by using a wide range of means including using social media, seeking referrals, networking and utilising job boards
- Screening and interviewing candidates via the telephone - This is a very telephone intensive role
- Take a consultative approach to both your clients and candidates giving advice on salary levels, market knowledge and career opportunities.
- Does this sound like something you'd like to find out more about?
Apply today and one of our in-house recruiters will call you to discuss an opportunity to join us!
Thank you for your interest in Navartis