Telecoms Construction Manager - North West
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Construction Manager based in the North West to work on a UK wide telecoms infrastructure project delivering access solutions in remote areas for the emergency services.
In your role as Construction Manager you will task manage the new Emergency Services critical communications systems sites ensuring compliance with procedure and interacting with project teams on site.
The company have a long and successful record in the UK specialising in project management and construction and providing services to the government.
Key responsibilities for this Construction Manager role:
- Sub-contractor management
- Site surveying
- Defect / site inspections
- Liaison across departments
- Task delegation and management
- Site handovers
Experience required for this Construction Manager role:
- CSCS Black/Management / SMSTS / SSSTS
- Proven experience in a similar/management role
- Good knowledge of telecoms projects
- Experience working with concrete masts / bases
- Health & Safety Accreditation (IOSH, NEBOSH, IPAF, PASMA)
- History of working UK wide / nationally
Package offered for this Construction Manager role:
- Day rate negotiable
- Fuel and expenses
How to apply for this Construction Manager role:
If you are interest in this Construction Manager position, then please apply via this job board or call Hallie James on 0113 543 3269
Apply now for this Construction Manager role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business