Position: Technical Coordinator
Salary/Package: £30000-£50000 (dependant on experience), Company Car/Car Allowance, Bonus Scheme.
My client is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Technical Coordinator to join their dynamic team at a leading housing developer in Yorkshire. If you are driven by the desire to create affordable and sustainable homes for the community, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
The Technical Coordinator role:
A well-established, reputable housing developer committed to providing high-quality homes and exceptional services to individuals and families in Yorkshire are looking for a Technical Coordinator with strong delivery experience to join the team.
As a Technical Coordinator, you will play a vital role in delivering outstanding affordable housing projects, working closely with the development team, external consultants, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure successful technical delivery activities. Your focus will be on coordinating and managing the development process mainly at the delivery stage of projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Technical Coordinator position:
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other consultants to develop and refine project designs, ensuring compliance with building regulations and best practices.
- Good knowledge of planning and building regulations.
- A high degree of skill in coordinating the distribution of information, you'll be a proven team player with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Managing flow of design information and design input of specialist subcontractors.
- Coordination & management with Regional Engineer on S38 / S104 / S185 / S278 applications
- Coordination of SAP specification and water applications
Benefits of the Technical Coordinator:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects that make a difference in the community.
If you would like more information on the Technical Coordinator position or any other vacancy please or apply via this job board and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.