Seeking an experienced site manager with a proven track record of effectively managing internal fitouts for sizable commercial projects. With a robust lineup of upcoming projects, our clinet provides enduring stability and prospects for advancement. This opening is ideal for an experienced Site Manager looking to join a prominent company and contribute to the thriving construction sector in Limerick and the West of Ireland.
Key responsibilities for this Site Manager role:
- Coordinate and supervise the construction of all fitout aspects of the project
- To represent the company on-site and serve as a liaison between the business and the client.
- Ensure the quality of the work is up to standards, is completed on schedule, and is within budget.
- Management of the supply chain's purchasing and on-site delivery procedures
- Ensure works are carried out to the required quality, programme, health & safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the planning permission and building regulations
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of the subcontractors
Experience required for this Site Manager role:
- A relevant degree construction management
- Minimum 4 years’ previous experience managing internal fitouts within Europe
- Building industry technical and practical knowledge is crucial.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong team building skills
Salary for this Site Manager role is between €60,000 - €75,000 DOE
(Negotiable dependent upon experience), bonus scheme, car allowance, plus further additional benefits
How to apply for this Site Manager role:
If you are interested in this Site Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 087 116 6474
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Site Manager role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €60,000.00-€75,000.00 per year