Job Title: Site Manager
Salary: £65,000 – 70,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager has arisen with an M&E contractor working on a Synchronous Condenser new build project.
Key responsibilities for the Site Manager:
- Monitoring of subcontractors
- Production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Chairing weekly meetings (safety, co-ordination, project and progress meetings)
- Responsible for site Health & Safety under the guidance of the Health & Safety Manager
Experience / requirements for the Site Manager:
- Electrical background (essential).
- 275/400kv EHV experience (essential).
- Background in substations, synchronous condensers, BESS or power generation is preferred.
- SMSTS (essential).
- First Aid (essential).
- Salary up to £70,000
- Van or Fuel card
- Private Healthcare
- 25 holiday days + bank holidays
- Annual pay reviews
How to apply for this Site Manager position:
If you are interested in this Site Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up-to-date CV or call me on 07714 602302
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business.