This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join a main contractor and work on an exciting mixed use development in Limerick city.
The company have a great reputation in the commerical & residential development sector and your role as Site Engineer will report directly to the Project Manager. The project comprises of double basement, a commercial block and a 15 storey high apartment complex.
This company offer great development and progression opportunities and is known as an employer who put their people first.
· Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
· Setting out of all works and survey the site
· Accurate record keeping and ability to interpret drawings and specifications essential
· Inspect facilities and analyse operational data
· Liaise with any subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
· Ensure all health and safety best practises are being followed at all times
· Assist with General admin, management of all staff on site
· Degree in Engineering
· Setting Out experience
· Experience with a main contractor ideally 5 years’ minimum
· Full understanding of design drawings
· Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are interest in this Site Engineer position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 086 4553372
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Site Engineer role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.