Freelance Site Engineer - Cardiff
My client is a leading railway infrastructure contractor, delivering flagship projects nationwide.
- Location of work - Cardiff
- As Site Engineer you will be working on a New multi-discipline building in a Rail Depot - to include track, M&E, civils tec.
- Mon-Fri 07.30-17.00hrs
- Starting Mid Oct
To be suitable for the Site Engineer position you must have;
- A proven track record of working on Rail depots, major projects background, either within Railway civils, or rail infrastructure.
- Previously worked as a project Engineer or Site Engineer
- Some or all of, SSSTS, SMSTS, CSCS, PTS
- BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or the equivalent
-General setting out on site
-Carrying out of quality control
-Providing a detailed technical input
-Ensuring a safe working practice
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Back to Job Search