Senior / Principal Structural Design Engineer
Glasgow / Hybrid
2 days a week office based / 3 days homebased
Salary / Benefits:
£45,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience plus 26 days annual holidays plus;
- Bank Holidays
- Bonus Scheme.
A professional engineering consultancy services with over 25 years' experience across multiple industries including highways, local authority buildings and rail.
Seeking candidates with;
- Minimum 3 / 5 years post graduate design experience ideally within a consultancy practice
- Chartered or Incorporated status with ICE or IstructE; or on route to sitting professional review
- Education to degree level eg Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experienced in the design of railway or civils / structural works (Bridges, Stations, Tunnels, Retaining walls, Viaducts Roads, Culverts, Retaining Walls, Buildings etc.)
- Experience applying design software (TEDDS, Robot, CADS Superstress etc)
- Working knowledge of Eurocodes and associated industry group standards
- UK Driving licence
- Experience of Network Rail design standards, processes however would consider someone from other civils, building background.
- Demonstratable experience in the design of bridges or buildings, steelwork, concrete, timber etc to current Eurocode standards
- Current PTS card holder (Desirable)
- Able to use design software including structural modelling experience
- Desirable if competent with use of CAD
- Manage projects in accordance with company policy and procedures
- To produce safe and compliant designs to client scope and timescale in accordance with current industry and group standards
- Deliver project requirements to client specifications on time and to budget
- Manage and coordinate the production of technical drawings
- Produce technical reports to meet client requirements.
For further information and job description please get in touch.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.