Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location : Slough
Salary: £85k P/A
My client is a successful contractor who holds an excellent reputation in the industry.
They build industrial and commercial units which are used across various sectors all over the UK.
Due to the continuing growth of the Business, they are now looking to take on an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for an industrial/commercial build project in Slough.
The successful quantity surveyor will assist them in their core market.
Key Responsibilities for this Senior Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Preparing tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Tracking changes to the design and/or construction work.
- Measuring and valuing the work done on site.
Key Experience for this Senior Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Industrial and/or Commercial experience is a must
- Degree qualified
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor Role then please apply via this job board.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business