Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: Potters Bar
Day rate: £500 p/d outside IR35 (DOE)
Contract: 6 months initial contract
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor has arisen within a Tier 1 Contractor to work on a wide range of civil engineering and utility contracts, responsible for the day to day running of the commercial and contract administration.
A Project Quantity Surveyor is required to join the team, establishing, implementing, and managing pre and post contract commercial and procurement management. In addition to reporting systems and procedures across a large scope of contracts. A responsibility to evaluate, negotiate, manage and mitigate commercial and contractual risks for the contracts.
Key responsibilities for this role:
• Ownership of assigned Contracts, responsible for ensuring Contract administration in accordance with the company Integrated Management System (IMS) and Contract Terms & Conditions
• Management of subcontractors
• Tender submissions
• Cost reporting
• Attendance at company and external Contract Handover, Progress Review and Operational meetings
• Site visits and progress review meetings as required
• Commercial support to Project Managers and Site Agents
• Maintain an up to date understanding of technical, contractual, and commercial developments.
Experience/qualifications required for this role:
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent (desirable)
• A Minimum of eight years’ experience in the role of a Project Quantity Surveyor.
• Experience as a Project Quantity Surveyor on civil engineering and utility contracts
• Experience looking after multiple projects
• Experience of the standard forms of contract NEC, Bespoke and JCT
• CSCS card (desirable)
• IT literate and proficient with MS Office and Cost Control Systems
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV or call me on 07540750921.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business