One if Irelands leading Developers at the forefront of the construction industry, combining speed and quality across a diverse range of capabilities. Who deliver high quality, sustainable results building for a better future in Ireland are on the lookout for a quantity surveyors with a strong construction background with experience working on residential & commercial to join their team.
There Companies standards are more than an expression, it underpins everything that they do as a company and forms the basis of their five Pillars of Success. Their clients keep coming back as they know that this contractor will always exceed their expectations.
They have built a reputation for excellence in every aspect of the work that is delivered. Whether it is health & safety, quality of finish or overall results for the clients, they use their expertise across all projects to ensure excellence in everything that we do.
An opportunity has become available to Join this exciting team as they are seeking experienced quantity surveyors to come on board. You will be giving the opportunity work on a large residential project in New Mount Kennedy County Wicklow.
· Liaise with customers and project managers.
· Management of commercial and contractual aspects of relationships with customers, consultants and subcontractors.
· Measure, price, negotiate and agree on budgets and costs for variations to project scope.
· Check project costs are correct and raise/resolve queries where necessary.
· Attend pre-contract meetings, liaise with a wide range of construction professionals, and ensure timely completion of agreed actions.
· Produce and maintain up-to-date procurement schedules.
· Compile and issue invitations to tender, analyse subcontractor quotations and make recommendations for placement of orders.
· Compile subcontract orders for approval.
· Visit the site to measure and value works completed.
· Assess subcontractor payment entitlement and process payments.
· Carry out reconciliation of cost and value to date/forecast to keep the management team informed of project performance.
· Work closely with contract and site management staff to support the smooth running of the office and the site, carrying out other duties as required.
· Assist in the guidance and development of junior surveyors.
· Holds a Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
· Motivated, driven and works well within a team.
· Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Word
· 3 + years of experience
· The ability to perform under pressure and ensure all deadlines are met.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A Starting Salary of €60,000 - €75,000
· Company Vehicle or Allowance
· Company Bonus
· Excellent Career Progression
· Health Insurance
· Pension Contribution
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Estimator position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively, you can send an up-to-date CV to lee.Parker@navartis.ie or call +353 87 383 1166 for more info.