Our client is a leading provider of project management and engineering services in the energy sector. We are excited to offer a unique opportunity to join our team as a Project Planner for the K2 Hydro Project, working on a Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO) roster. This challenging and rewarding role is your chance to contribute to a cutting-edge renewable energy project while enjoying a work-life balance tailored to your needs.
Your New Role
As a Project Planner working on the K2 Hydro Project, you will play a pivotal role in the successful planning and execution of this innovative renewable energy venture. This is a FIFO position, offering the flexibility to balance your work commitments with your personal life while contributing to a sustainable future.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, timelines, and milestones.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather project requirements and integrate them into the planning process.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential delays or issues, and implement corrective actions.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies to ensure project success.
- Generate reports and updates for project stakeholders.
- Continuously improve project planning processes and tools.
You will have
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Project Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project planning and scheduling, preferably in the energy or construction industry.
- Expereicne in mechanical and electrical projects would be preferred.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools (e.g., Microsoft Project, Primavera, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- A commitment to sustainability and a passion for clean energy solutions.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A FIFO roster that provides work-life balance and flexibility.
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking renewable energy project.
- Collaborate with a diverse and talented team of professionals.
- Support for your professional development and career growth.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about renewable energy and ready to take on a challenging role with a FIFO arrangement, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org