We have multiple permanent and freelance Project Manager roles available across various sites, working for a leading global provider of rail equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services. They are at the leading edge of the freight rail and passenger transportation network.
The company operates under two financial reporting segments: Freight, which includes Equipment, Components, Services and Digital Electronics; and the Transit segment, which includes Equipment and Aftermarket Services. It is a company that is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world.
The roles are based in Burton-upon-Trent and/or Doncaster and require a broad spectrum of experience, with roles available for Senior Project Managers, Project Managers as well as being open to hungry Assistant Project Managers who are looking to progress.
Project Management/Contract & Claim Management
- Responsible for project/contract management, working with the Lead Project Manager. Ensure all contractual terms and conditions are understood and applied to the management of the contract.
- Responsible for the project claims across their assigned projects.
- Responsible as the escalation point on critical functional topics on assigned projects.
- Plans must detail exact requirements of maintenance tasks, and due dates.
- Responsible for Customer Interfaces on assigned projects.
- Responsible for the project execution as per contractual obligations & stakeholder commitments.
- Responsible for completion of Gate Reviews in-line with Customer Milestones
- Contributes to the Product Line bid preparation & approval process/hand-over process as required.
- Responsible for the performance (Technical, Operational & Financials) and escalation on critical topics on assigned projects.
- Responsible for the assigned Project(s) core team governance, routines, meetings & reviews.
- Responsible for the assigned project(s) cash/sales management & contract margin improvement.
- Responsible for the implementation of the UK Group project management processes and tools on assigned Project(s).
- Rolling stock experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- A manufacturing background would also be beneficial.
- Strong commercial & contractual understanding.
- Strong internal stakeholder management and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business including company directorship.
- Demonstrate and champion the company values.
Package offered for Project Manager Role(s):
- ~ £320-400 per day, but this is negotiable based on experience and level of role applied for.
- Permanent salary ~ £35,000-£50,000 also dependent on experience and level of role applied for.
How to apply for these Project Manager roles:
If you are interested in these Project Manager positions, then please apply via this job board or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07734 979 689. Please state which level of role you wish to apply for.
Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business.