This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a main contractor who are made up of three subsidiaries, within the Energy, Water and Telecoms.
The company are market leaders in the Energy and Utilities sector and your role as Project Manager will ensure the effective management of either one high value or a number of small value projects, ensuring programme requirements are met whilst working in line with both Company and divisional objectives and achieving the client and customer aspirations and expectations. To manage projects to achieve targets in respect of safety, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction
This company offer great development and progression opportunities and is known as an employer who put their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Project Manager role
- Accountable for the sucessful managment of projectts, attending pre-start meetings, devising a strategic programme of works at the start of the contract and continually monitoring progress to ensure projects achieve targets in respect of safety, time, cost,quality and customer satisfaction
- Manage the company's obligations and rights under the terms of the contract
- Resonsible for preperation and effective managment of the project producing the overall project delivery plan and associated detailed short term programmes and, where necessary, in conjunction with the operations/contracts manager, making amendments to maintain the overall project with the operations/contracts manager, making amendments to maintain the overall plan.
For a full JD with the additional responsibilites please reach out
Experience required for this Project Manager role:
- Must have extensive experience in managing the technical delivery of large-scale water projects
- Must have experience of working on multiple contracts
- Must be an experienced Project Manager who can organise and manage the completion of site works from a delivery, HSQE and commercial perspective
- Commercial and Programming awareness
- Site management safety certificate (SMSTS / IOSH Managing Safely)
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Technical Advisor for WIRS (Water Industry Registration Scheme)
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience managing high value projects or portfolios.
- Full UK driving license
Package offered for this Project Manager role:
- £55,000-60,000 DOE
- Car/ Car allowance
How to apply for this Project Manager role:
If you are interest in this Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Project Manager role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business