An opportunity to join a UK leading rolling stock consultancy who are pioneers in providing innovative, future-proof and collaborative engineering solutions to the UK rolling stock market. Providing a comprehensive portfolio of rolling stock services that aid in addressing the challenges that come with an ever-evolving industry.
From the preparation of technical specifications, design and re-design, component and vehicle testing, refurbishment, heavy maintenance and repair, and failure investigation, they have solutions and the global technical experience and knowledge to tackle an immense array of challenges.
A company who prides themselves on providing the best talent to their clients and creating a challenging and rewarding environment where employees can excel and exceed. Having the courage to challenge and test the boundaries in everything they do enables an open and transparent working environment where they encourage freedom to think differently, build on and share experiences and ideas.
The purpose of this role is to undertake the technical lead in delivering allocated projects, ensuring that all activities completed fully satisfy the agreed scope of supply in accordance with the contract.
If you're currently a Project Engineer ready to step up to a more senior role, with support and advice from experienced members of the team then this could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities for this Senior Project Engineer:
- Support the project manager in promoting the company values to contribute to the strategic aims of the business.
- Maintain high levels of customer service to further develop existing relationships with clients in order to deliver sales through follow on business and create relationships with new clients to deliver new business.
- Take ownership of and deliver all technical aspects of major projects in accordance with the agreed project plan including work package creation and management, internal resource identification, design input identification, scope management and change control.
- Identify and create accurate work packages to facilitate delivering the project to time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for the creation of bids and technical documentation to deliver accurate, achievable projects on time and to budget, along with high quality competitive proposals.
- Responsible for supporting project progress.
- Create innovative ways to deliver products and services to customers to deliver profitable business growth.
Experience required for this Senior Project Engineer role:
- Chartered engineer or working towards accreditation.
- Experience working within a high integrity engineering industry - rolling stock not essential.
- Working knowledge and understanding of project delivery in an engineering environment.
- High level of IT, written and verbal communication.
- Experienced in producing design delivery packages including Modification Procedures, Risk Assessments, Maintenance Documentation, Design Calculations, Design Drawings etc.
- Experience of building effective relationships with customers and clients.
Package offered for this Senior Project Engineer role:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Excellent personal development opportunities
How to apply for this Senior Project Engineer role:
If you are interest in this position, then please apply via this job board.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Senior Project Engineer role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business