Location : Coventry
Engagement : Permanent
Rate: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum - Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
My client is a regional based contractor who specialise in high end commercial fitout projects.
Due to the continuing growth of the Business, they are now looking to take on a project co-ordinator to support the wider projects team. The project co-ordinator will assist with administration and technical support to help with the smooth running of the team.
Key Responsibilities for this Project Co-ordinator Role:
- Raising Subcontractor & supplier orders
- Taking part in weekly meetings
- Liaising & supporting the site team
- Producing O&M Manuals
- Documenting of key information
Key Experience for this Project Co-ordinator Role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & other packages
- Good time management skills
- Good team player
How to apply for this Project Co-ordinator Role:
If you are interested in this Project Co-ordinator Role then please apply via this job board.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for thisProject Co-ordinator Role.
Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business