Mechanical Design Engineer (Bulk solids / Materials Handling)
Salary / Benefits:
Up to £55,000 dependant on level of experience plus package
An industry leader in structural steel are looking to grow their team with Mechanical Design Engineer.
About the Role:
Being an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer, you will work as part of the wider team to produce engineering solutions and calculations.
Mechanical Design Engineers will be required to;
- Produce engineer solutions
- Support customers with technical problems
- Product development
- Produce calculations when required
- Provide site support when needed
Keen to hear from candidates with;
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Working knowledge of ATEX requirements
- Strong experience working as a Mechanical Design Engineer in a bulk solids / materials handling environment
- Previous working experience supporting the sales team with tender preparation
For further details and to apply get in touch.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.