Location: Around the Doncaster area
An opportunity to join the leading rail handling and logistics company, providing a highly successful range of services on the rail infrastructure. A unique business with a vast range of pioneering technologies with the aim to make rail handling and logistics safer and more efficient.
Due to the unique nature of the machines, full training will be necessary and provided.
Key responsibilities for this Machine Operator role:
- Responsible for ensuring that vehicles, tools and equipment under your control are fir for use, and they are stored, used and maintained in line with company policy.
- Operate all plant & machinery, on which you have been trained, to meet customer requirements and industry standards.
- Responsible for your own safety and that of your team.
- Represent the company in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
Experience required for this Machine Operator role:
- Rail experience essential (track renewals/maintenance)
- Machine operator experience desirable
- Current clean driving licence
- Safety conscious individual with experience of rail H&S risks and requirements
- Flexible individual, with the ability to work away from home when required. #
- BTA (Basic Track Awareness London Underground)
- OTP HPV Operator, COSS, Machine Controller, POS Experience
- LGV C1 + E
- First Aider
- Road Rail Unimog experience
Package offered for this role:
- 32 hour week - permanent contract
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity to take part in company bonus scheme
- NEST pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.