Lead Systems Assurance Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Lead Systems Assurance Engineerto join a main contractor and work on an exciting Nationwide project offering remote working.
The company is an award-winning main contractor who are market leaders in the Rail Sector.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Lead Systems Assurance Engineer role:
- Developing appropriate Systems Engineering processes for projects
- Leadership of a team of the Systems Engineers
- Working collaboratively with Project teams and stakeholders
Experience required for this Lead Systems Assurance Engineer role:
- MUST HAVE Experience of Systems Engineering on Large Railway projects
- Engineering Degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in the following areas: Requirements, V&V, System intergration, Arcitecture management, System Arcitecture, Interoperability, CSM, human factors and Security
Package offered for this Lead Systems Assurance Engineer role:
- Remote working from home with only occasional office travel as and when required
- Outside IR35
- The chance to work on one of the largest projects in Rail
How to apply for this Lead Systems Assurance Engineer role:
If you are interest in this Lead Systems Assurance Engineerposition, then please apply via this job board or call Becca Stanton on 07543 223 573
Apply now for this Lead Systems Assurance Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business