Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
My client would also be interested in hearing from Assistant Quantity Surveyors looking for a step up, and also Senior Quantity Surveyors.
The company is a Specialist Civil Engineering Contractor who operate on Heavy Civils & Tunnelling projects across the UK. This role will be a critical part of the commercial team, reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Reporting & forecasting the commercial performance of the projects
- Resolving local disputes & taking appropriate action
- Managing & training more junior team members
Experience required for this role:
- 5+ years in a Quantity Surveying role
- Strong NEC3/4 background
- Heavy Civils/Tunnelling background
Package offered for this role:
- Up to £70,000 per annum
- Car Allowance, holidays, pensions, health and wellbeing care etc.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via this job board or call Eve on 07973 769 369
Apply now for this role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.