Health & Safety Advisor
Rapidly growing engineering company based in Tullamore are seeking a dedicated and dynamic H&S Advisor to join their team. With a strong track record of delivering civil and utilities projects across the midlands, they are expanding due to new contracts and project extensions. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are seeking a role with career progression and developing their skills within one of Ireland’s most reputable engineering company. You will be compensated with a competitive salary based on experience amongst other benefits.
The successful candidate will hold a relevant qualification in the field of health and safety with a minimum of 4 years’ experience within the construction industry, preferably within civils or utilities. A full, clean Irish driving licence is required as you will be traveling to sites based across the midlands.
- Perform routine site inspections to proactively identify and rectify potential safety hazards and environmental issues.
- Actively promote a positive H&S environment for all employees on site.
- Develop, monitor and implement the company health and safety policies.
- Foster close collaboration with project managers and on-site personnel to develop and implement efficient policies and protocols addressing health, safety and environmental concerns.
- Maintain records and reports as part of the online EHS systems.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Full, clean Irish driving licence.
- A proven history/background within the construction industry, preferably within civils or utilities.
- Working knowledge of ISO and HSQE regulations and legislation in the construction sector.
- Proven ability to provide support, guidance and training as required.
- Confidence influencing and challenging decisions.
- Effective time management, prioritisation, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- €40k - €50k depending on level of experience.
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Pension Contributions
- 21 days AL
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this role, please apply via this job board or alternatively, you can send an up-to-date CV to sarah.russell @ navartis .ie