Job Title: Facilities Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: As soon as possible
- International company with offices in: Germany, UK, Slovakia, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland.
- Approximately 700 employees
- Real Estate and Building Construction
- Expertise includes project development, property management, workspace, construction, fit out, investment consultation
General Role Information:
- Market overview and creation of FM concept: Maintains active contact with the Facility Management (FM) market; monitors competitors, suppliers, maintains active contact with partners/suppliers.
- Managing projects in administration
- Participation in preparations and execution of projects in development
- Further information available upon request
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Facility Management
- Experience in project assessment and skills in drawing analyzes
- Strong Technical knowledge ( HVAC or electrical)
- Management of service contracts and the warranty terms and conditions
- University-level education with a major in construction/technical studies
- Very good English in speaking and writing
If this sounds like a fit for you:
Email: email@example.com and we can schedule a call.