This is a great opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a main contractor and work on a Multi-Million pound Major Nuclear Project
The Estimator is responsible for delivering the engineering definition, detail design, procurement and construction phases of the project to agreed performance targets
Key responsibilities for this Estimator role:
- Estimating All upcoming tenders on a variation of different disciplines
- Reporting to Estimating Manager for current projects and looking over estimations for current frameworks.
- In office hybrid working (to negotiation)
Experience required for this Estimator role:
- Multi-disciplined primarily power, civils, utilities & water
- New tender estimating experience
- Able to work estimations on a number of projects & frameworks
Package offered for this Estimator role:
- £300 - £350 Outside IR35 (Assessment Pending)
How to apply for this Estimator role:
If you are interest in this Estimator position, then please apply via this job board or call James Wright on 07921 388037
Apply now for this Estimator role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business