Job Title: Estimator
Start Date: ASAP
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a Tier 1 Contractor and work on an exciting Multiple Infrastructure Project in London with a total value of £150m.
The company is a specialist in the Civil & Power sectors. Within your role as an Estimator, you will be responsible for looking after the structural and framework packages and will be within a team of Estimators working on various contracts within this project.
Key responsibilities for this Estimator role:
• Managing of existing contracts within the project.
• Managing Subcontract agreements.
• Overseeing Cost Evaluations.
Experience required for this Estimator role:
• NEC3 Experience
• Previous M&E and Civil Engineering experience on major projects
• Previously worked on projects in excess of £50m
• Previous Aviation Project Experience
• Flexibility around travel
Package offered for this Estimator role:
• £400-£500 (DOE) a day Inside IR35
• Contract Length: 6 - 12 Months
How to apply for this Estimator role:
If you are interest in this Estimator position, then please apply via this job board or call James Wright on +447921 388037.
Apply now for this Estimator role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business