Electrical Engineer - EV Charging
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus package
A market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer with Electric Vehicle Charging Point experience in the Hertfordshire area to provide Electric Vehicle Charging Point design and installation compliance checks, plus checks on other items of electrical equipment within the Highway as required, within the County of Hertfordshire.
- Provide a design review and checking service as required for external and internal clients.
- Monitor the progress of electrical installations for compliance with guidance provided by HCC.
- Carry out on site checks and assessments within Hertfordshire.
- Checks on other electrical equipment such as street lighting across the highway network
- Liaise with Hertfordshire CC, Boroughs and District Councils in relation to new and existing Electrical Vehicle Charging Points
Seeking candidates with:
- An background in Electrical engineering, or Electric Vehicle Charging Points (desirable)
- ONC Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or other relevant electrical qualification(s)
- City and Guilds 2391 (Desirable)
- A good understanding of EVCP installation requirements would be beneficial
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Full driving licence
For the opportunity to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress within the business get in touch.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.