An opportunity to join a UK leading rolling stock consultancy who are pioneers in providing innovative, future-proof and collaborative engineering solutions to the UK rolling stock market. Providing a comprehensive portfolio of rolling stock services that aid in addressing the challenges that come with an ever-evolving industry.
From the preparation of technical specifications, design and re-design, component and vehicle testing, refurbishment, heavy maintenance and repair, and failure investigation, they have solutions and the global technical experience and knowledge to tackle an immense array of challenges.
A company who prides themselves on providing the best talent to their clients and creating a challenging and rewarding environment where employees can excel and exceed. Having the courage to challenge and test the boundaries in everything they do enables an open and transparent working environment where they encourage freedom to think differently, build on and share experiences and ideas.
The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the delivery of work packages ensuring technical, quality, financial and delivery requirements are met whilst still ensuring customer satisfaction. To also contribute to the development of the capability and technical excellence of the Electrical Engineering Department.
Key responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer:
- Responsible for excellence in technical delivery to projects, placing the company in the position of preferred supplier to existing customers and open opportunities with new customers.
- Responsible for application of a rigorous approach to estimating during the bidding process resulting in accurate and achievable project budgets and high-quality competitive bids.
- Responsible for delivery of work packages agreed with other Engineering and Project teams.
- To provide technical support, advice, and guidance to other team members.
- Agree and manage work package budgets for the delivery of the activity.
- Ensure that the technical delivery of all work packages are met.
Experience required for this Electrical Engineer role:
- Ideally graduate Engineer with 1-2 years' experience.
- Working towards IEng or CEng with the IET.
- Experience of working on multi-disciplined engineering projects.
- Technical authoring and presentation skills.
- Electrical systems integration design including vehicle modifications.
- Failure investigation, fault finding, analysis and rectification.
Package offered for this Electrical Engineer role:
- Competitive salary base don experience
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Excellent personal development opportunities
How to apply for this Eletcrical Engineer role:
If you are interest in this position, then please apply via this job board.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Electrical Engineer role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business