This is a great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to work with a main rail client and work on a large scale works delivery package, based in the Midlands.
The company is an award-winning main rail consultancy who are market leaders in the delivery of Network Rail projects. Your role as Commercial Manager will be responsible for looking after the pre and post-contract activities, duties include guidance and recommendations to maximise commercial opportunities to achieve efficiencies and value for money.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Commercial Manager role:
- Managing cost reporting of allocated accounts including, Cost Forecasting, Anticipated Final Cost, Cost of Work Done, Gross Billing and Current Contract Value.
- Monitor, manage and report on commercial features within allocated accounts, identify issues and suggest mitigation actions to Senior Commercial Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- Identify and advise on all commercial risk/claim events and provide an appropriate commercial correspondence and contractual notices for issue in accordance with contractual conditions.
- Undertake final account settlements and internal reconciliation as required and within set timescales for contract close-out.
- Offer guidance and advice on account scale/scope as required to support estimating resources.
- Support negotiation of all prices for existing contracts/framework agreements
Experience required for this Commercial Manager role:
- Previous experience in commercially managing investment projects.
- Good understanding of NEC and NR forms of contract and railway industry
- Good negotiation skills
Experience desired but not required for this Commercial Manager role:
- Membership of a relevant professional institute, chartered status
- Significant experience of working within a generalist commercial environment
- Awareness of industry issues
- Educated to degree standard in related subject
Package offered for this Commercial Manager role:
- Day rate from £300 / Day depending on experience.
- Initial assessment determined Outside IR35
How to apply for this Commercial Manager role:
If you are interest in this Commercial Manager position, then please apply via this job board or call Chloe on 07518 298752.
Apply now for this Commercial Manager role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business