Bid Coordinators / Bid Writers
Swindon / Hybrid
Salary / Benefits:
Bid Coordinator - £25,000 - £35,000 per annum dependant on experience + Package
Bid Writer - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum dependant on experience + Package
A successful Civil & Railway infrastructure contractor are currently recruiting for Bid Coordinators & Bid Writers within commutable distance of Swindon to work on their large work bank of Railway and Civil Engineering projects.
Working with key clients such as Network Rail, Crossrail, and National Grid
- Experience in working in bidding or similar environment (infrastructure sectors desirable)
- Creating and handling graphic images for inclusion in submission documents
- Experience working with appropriate software packages e.g, Microsoft packages, Adobe etc.
- A background or previous experience in journalism, or writing or have a minimum of two years'
- Degree educated (ideally English Literature) or journalistic / professional writing background
- Proof reading and formatting experience.
- Worked in a similar role
- Knowledge of the construction, civils or related industry.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and producing successful quality / submission documents.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.