£32000-£40000 + Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, Holiday allowance.
A well respected, private family owned house developer in Shropshire have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join the team. This developer pride themselves on building high quality homes and they are in a period of significant growth.
They have a 10-year land bank and are looking for someone with strong Architectural experience who can fit in to their team of four Architectural Technicians. The suitable candidate will be someone who is hungry to grow and develop with the company in the long term as well as having the ability to work in a quality focused environment. This role offers excellent opportunities for progression and personal development.
To be considered for the Architectural Technician position:
- Worked as an Architectural Technician (or equivalent) for at least 1 year and worked on house building projects
- Knowledge of building regulations preferred
- Architectural related degree or similar
- Strong knowledge of AutoCad
Why Apply for the Architectural Technician role?
- Great work environment with excellent opportunities for progression
- Stable company with a strong pipeline of work
- Competitive remuneration package
If you would like more information on the Architectural Technician position or any other vacancy please call Tom Szrejder on 0121 281 7750 or apply via this job board and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.