Utility Surveyor or Senior Utility Surveyor
The Midlands - Derby, Birmingham areas
Salary / Benefits:
Circa £24,000 - £32,000 per annum, dependant on experience plus vehicle and package
My Client, a leading national multi-disciplinary surveying firm based out of Derby is currently searching for an experienced Utility Surveyor to join its fast growing surveying team.
Although not all essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience of ground penetrating radar and cable avoidance tools
- A commitment to exercising best practice in utilities mapping techniques at all times
- Good knowledge of the PAS128 standard for utilities mapping
- Ability (or willingness to learn) to map traced locations using a total station / GPS antenna
- To deliver projects to the survey brief on time & on budget
- Attend client liaison and site meetings when necessary
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.