Utility / Senior Utility Surveyor
Salary / Benefits:
£26,000 - £34,000 per annum, dependant on level of experience plus Company Van, Fuel Card, Laptop and Phone.
Working for one of the UK's most profitable Surveying companies who have over 20 years of experience in, Rail, Construction and Energy sectors through to Property, Education and Local Government.
Due to a recent contract win, the client is creating a new Midlands office and are looking to recruit an experienced Utility Surveyor to join the team.
We are seeking candidates who live within the Midlands area as this is a client requirement. ideally within a 50-mile radius of Birmingham.
Seeking candidates with:
- At least 2 / 3 years Utility Surveying experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of underground utility tracing and GPR
- Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys
- Ability to post-process GPR data
- Working knowledge/understanding of PAS 128:2014 specification surveys
- Experience carrying out surveys across a variety of industries and locations, identifying utility pipes and cables for verification, validation and excavation,
- Be able to produce mapping information of underground and overhead distribution and supply services.
- Have an ability and willingness to work flexibly ie. work away from home and/or carry out night work, as required.
- A full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card
It is desirable, that you also have some or all of the following:
- Ability to use CAD software
- Ability to use Microsoft Word
- ProQual (NVQ) Level 3
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of duties, including, but not limited to the following:
- Carry out site surveys as required by the work instruction
- Undertake investigative utility surveys and conduct paperwork in accordance with company procedures
- Liaising with other site surveyors, contractors, suppliers, clients
- Create Utility Survey Reports
- Carry out appropriate quality control checks and issue data to CAD
- Check all survey drawings before they are issued to our customer
- Mentor and train less experienced surveyors, as required
- Provide technical support to Project Managers and internal staff members
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.