This is a great opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join a large Technology and Information company. Working on a Digital Transformation Project covering Europe working with Large Telco Companies.
The company are a well-known IT specialist based globally, your role as Solution Architect gives the relevant candidate the opportunity to use their skills and experience to support and complete the project.
Key responsibilities for this Solution Architect role:
• Liaise with the development team with designs documents and general teamwork
• Implement the requirements form the customer
• Cloud based BSS
Requirements for this Solution Architect role:
• Experience within Digital Transformations
• Working with BSS experience
• Strong understanding of DevOps
• Microservices, AWS, Cloud Native Products experience
• Willing to relocate or work hybrid in Munich
Package offered for this Solution Architect role:
• Permanent employment opportunity
• 90k – 100k, Based on Skills, and Experience
• Immediate Start (Subject to notice periods)
How to apply for this Solution Architect role:
If you are interested in this Solution Architect position, then please apply via this job board or call Cairns on 07518 298611.
Apply now for this Solution Architect role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business